ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College provides the Online Services (defined below) to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time by clicking on the terms and conditions link of this web page. By accessing and using our Online Services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the TOS. In addition, when using any Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College owned or operated Online Services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such Online Services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference.
WISCONSIN INDIANHEAD TECHNICAL COLLEGE ONLINE SERVICES
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College provides users with access to a variety of web applications, including without limitation various communications tools, forums, search Online Services, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed. You understand and agree that Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services may include certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augments or enhances the current Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services, including the release of new applications, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services are provided "AS-IS”. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees. In addition, you must provide, and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services. You are responsible for your use of the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services, for any content you post to the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services and through third party Online Services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms. Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College does not control the Content posted by its Members and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
You agree to not use the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- use the Site to post any false or misleading User Content, including writing or soliciting “shill” reviews;
- use the Site to transmit or post spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other form of solicitation or mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- harm minors in any way;
- use the Site to post or collect any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- impersonate any person or entity, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Site or in any Site Content;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, User accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature; or use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- interfere with or disrupt the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services or servers or networks connected to the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in above described.
You acknowledge that Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content submitted to Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College. With respect to any areas on Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services where users transmit or post communications, whether to Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College, to each other or to third parties, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or user forums, Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity or otherwise.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the TOS; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Online Services, its users and the public.